“Genuine craftsmanship is described by a powerful inclination in the imaginative craftsman,”
says Albert Einstein.Whichever way you are on, know that everybody is an artist.
Interior Designer build the Aura that surrounds us in everything we do at our Home and Offices.It fills our life with liveliness and Excitement! No wondering in India Interior Designing is appealing and people love to architect their space and enhance the beauty of colour, texture, light, at their empty spaces that become alive through Art & Design.
These are all Best and Top 8 Art & Design Blog :
- Artnlight -Art is a powerful medium which can express a thousand words and emotions without saying a thing. This blog gives a platform to Vineeta, to share her thoughts and feelings through design and decor. She highlights the homes, artists, photographers, shopping and much more that makes India what it is. This cheerful and happy blog will make you leave with a lightness in your heart that will inspire you and take you to your happy place.
- Artist of India-India is a magical land where people from different cultures, religions, languages, customs etc, stay.This blog brings together all the diversity under one roof to showcase all the amazing talent of India. With more than 60 artists, this blog gives the artists a medium to convey their message to lakhs of viewers’ every day. This blog provides an eagle-eyed view to all the differences and similarities of the entire country.
- Artzolo Blog-ArtZolo is a platform to promote the fine, modern & contemporary art of India. Artzolo aims to bring the best of the modern and traditional world with a well round art analysis on art, artist and related subjects.
- Art Scene India-Art is a beautiful form of expression that has been used by humans from ancient times. This sacred form is covered by Nalini Malaviya, in the blog. You can get to know about upcoming shows, reviews, exhibitions, interviews and much more all in a single place. This is a perfect place for all the newbie’s because you can also find guides and tips that will make you go a long way.
- Abhiart-Art is a form of expression that shows all the secrets that we lock up in our hearts away from the entire world. Even time is not a limit for art as it can express the past, present as well as future.The artist and blogger, Abhishek Singh, conveys this thought and idea through his art.
- Ananta mandal – Ananta Mandal is a magician and his tools are watercolour, oil and acrylic. Because of his vast imagination and surreal paintings, he is known worldwide. His paintings mirror the reality of the urban jungle. Because of his extreme talent, he has been rewarded with numerous national and international prestigious awards.
- Indian Colours-This blog started in 2013, depicts contemporary artists that are magically talented. You can find their amazing artwork on world-class sites like Amazon and Flipkart. Because of this, they can reach millions and even the common people can appreciate the beauty of their work.
- Varna Chitra-From the time of the caveman, humans have been expressing their thoughts through art. From paintings on the walls, we have come to modern art and the journey has been astounding. Biju P Mathew, the artist and blogger, continues this ancient form and portrays landscapes, nature, life and much more in his paintings.
Well! Finally, I would say there could be other bloggers in India. According to my information, these are top 8 bloggers in India.